That's the question you ask yourself when you think: I need to sell my house fast. When we put our house up for sale, many times we are in a hurry to sell, either because we need that money, because we are going to move to another home, etc.
If you are wondering how to sell my house fast, one of the
ways is to make a reform that leaves it as new to get buyers to see it in an
attractive way. However, a reform can go over our budget and it can also take
us more time, what to do then to fix your house to sell quickly?
From Chris Arnold real estate, we provide you with a series of tricks and tips to fix it and be able to say: I have managed to sell my house fast! A face lift for the home that will allow your home to be more attractive to future tenants without having to spend a lot of money on it or get involved in cumbersome renovations.
Cheap tricks to fix it and sell the house fast
- Painting the walls: it is the most effective and economical trick, and you can even do it yourself if you jump in without hiring anyone to do it. Painting the walls of your house before putting it up for sale will help eliminate small flaws, stains and the passage of time and that your 'home' rejuvenates a few years. Use light or white and neutral tones, first because this way you are aseptic and future comparators, whatever their taste, the color will not be a problem (if you have bright colors it can cause rejection). And second and more important, because the light or white tones give a greater sensation of luminosity, spaciousness and cleanliness of your house.
- Change the floor without doing works: there are a series of materials that allow you to show off a new floor without doing works, such as micro cement, which can be installed on the old floor, without having to lift it, as long as it is level. This type of floor is a continuous and seamless floor, which guarantees easy maintenance. Another option is to put laminate flooring, which imitates parquet, on top of your old floor. Both the micro cement and the flooring can be chosen from a wide variety of shades and finishes.
- Change the faucet: changing the faucet is not only an aesthetic issue, but also a practical one. You can help give a new personality to your kitchen and bathrooms by adding modern or designer faucets while not being an excessive expense. Likewise, the new taps are easy to install (if you are a handyman you can do it yourself) and you can take advantage of it to install taps that reduce water consumption. The new tap models incorporate options that allow you to reduce water consumption by up to 50 percent, so that when you show your house to future buyers, you highlight this aspect with one more point in favor. Another thing would be to reform an entire room, such as the works in the kitchen, but that deserves a separate chapter.
- Remove the curtains and change them for blinds: if you want to sell your home, a simple and effective way to fix your house to sell quickly is to remove the curtains and make it light and spacious. If the sun is beating down a lot in your house, change them for some designer blinds or screens that will be more modern than the typical fabric curtains. Choose blinds made of a fabric that does not allow heat to pass through, which represents significant energy savings while ensuring a comfortable temperature in your home.
- Put a more sustainable lighting: you do not even need to change the lamps, but the light sources. Replace old light bulbs with LEDs and illuminate well rooms where natural light does not enter. Sell that your house has sustainable lighting that will allow future owners to save on the electricity bill. You can also install new light bulbs in the kitchen or bathrooms where the light is more direct and important.
- Renew the image of your furniture with paint: if you don't want to change the furniture in your kitchen or bedroom, you can always renew its appearance with paint. You can use furniture polish on melamine, chipboard, or even solid wood. Put a white polish that will give a totally modern image as if they were new. Also take the opportunity to change the handles, so the aesthetic change will be complete. It is a way to fix your house to sell fast cheaply and that you can do yourself.
Dare to say: I have managed to sell my house quickly in Newcastle with Chris Arnold real estate!
After fixing your house to sell quickly, it is best to put it in the hands of a prestigious real estate agency to sell it at the best price, with the best conditions and with help and advice. Selling your house on your own can be a hassle, so if you are looking for real estate in Newcastle to sell your house, contact Chris Arnold real estate now. We will take care of everything, such as taking professional photographs of your home, advertising it in the best real estate portals, looking for a buyer at the best price and advising you on contracts and legal procedures. A multitude of satisfied clients in the sale of their house and working with the best properties overwhelm us. Come to Chris Arnold real estate, the leading real estate agency in Newcastle.